RecoveryJournals -Recovery Life
Veronica Slack RecoveryJournals @Silverdale Book Distribution06-21
Follow the RecoveryJournalsBus for an American tour to recovery houses throughout the US, to distribute recovery journals
Veronica Slack RecoveryJournals Day 51 VCTC
Veronica Slack RecoveryJournals Day50 at VCTC
You are invited October 2nd Saturday 2-5 pm Zoom Hybrid Event
RecoveryJournals Give-a-Way at Pollino's Pizza in Chester, Pennsylvania &
Mondays 2-3 pm Hybrid zoom RecoveryJournals101 United-12step class
June, July,-Aug 2021
**You are invited to follow along as we are getting the RecoveryJournalsBus ready for the fall launch of an American tour to recovery houses throughout the US, to distribute recovery journals and document living a recovery life!
RVBus Distribution tour-dates to be announced monthly
**Travel this summer with us to distribute recovery Journals in Chattanooga, Cleveland, Murfreesboro & Nashville.
**We are seeking Sponsorship and assembling links for donations to support the tour and our nonprofit organization.
**We will be adding & developing a Sponsorship/Contributor page
We are Movin' & Shakin' with Holiday Spirit
September 16, 2020, November 24, 2020, December 22, 2020, We'll be giving out 31-day Recovery Journals at The Volunteer Comprehensive treatment Center in Chattanooga. **Starting Mondays in October we'll display supportive artwork and support sayings -from our weekly Recovery Journals Activities Class***2020October -This months meditation supportive words come from Kristin M "Stay Positive around the Negative"
What exactly is this?
THE RECOVERY BOOK SERIES and PRIVATE COLLECTION
Recovery Support For Anyone
I didn't ask to think this way,
I just do...
Recovery Journals that are part of a book series that provides creative long-term recovery support for any person coping with any issue.
The series can be used in unison with any treatment or program already in place or it can also be used alone as a supportive recovery system.
The participating recovery book series invites you to co-write the daily meditations that creatively promote better thinking in a journal form.
The end result is each person creates a unique book of their own story.
You can collaborate with Veronica Slack from WHEREVER you are! RecoveryJournals' shares life with you from its hometown in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
You can read, write, draw, compose, or sing the other half of the book series, "I didn't ask to think this way, I just do..." from your perspective.
*Get your copy today -and Unleash Your Vision.*
**The participating book series is designed to encompass all economic classes, genders, cultures, races, and all beliefs. This occurs by way of the reader writing half of the book unique to their own views.**
has been canceled due
to COVID-19 Pandemic.
Updates will follow
with a new event
Latest report March 23, 2020 Coping with the Coronavirus
Chattanooga State Community College Meet & Greet
Recovery Journals 12-Step Meditation Meeting
We are scheduling Recovery Journals Training Sessions for Recovery Houses, Correctional /MAT/Mental Health facilities who want to provide longterm on-site care with
RecoveryJournals & RecoveryJournals-12 Step meetings
Contact us for more information. 423-355-6471
Go to Facilities & Institutions page
Recovery Journals 12-Steps
1. We admitted that we were powerless over having problems; that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. We came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. We admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. We humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. We made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. We made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to any person who is struggling and to practice these principles in all our affairs.